This page was last edited on 01/07/2022.
Personal data processed by Stay Chic
StayChic processes your personal information because you use our services and / or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you can find an overview of the types of data that are processed by us:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data, limited to your region (like country) for analytical purposes
- Data regarding your surfing behavior on this website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have the permission of their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16.
We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities, to prevent information about children from being collected without parental consent.
Processing purposes of personal data
StayChic processes your data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- StayChic analyzes your behavior on the website to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
Automatic decision making
StayChic does not make decisions based on automated decision-making about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This is about decisions made by computer programs or systems, without people being involved.
Retention period of personal data
StayChic does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Data provided via contact forms: this data is kept for an unlimited period, because it is necessary for internal accountability of our services and makes it possible to perform our services.
- Data provided via cookies / for analytical purposes: such data is collected and stored anonymously in accordance with the lifetime of the cookie. Analytical data (such as: Google Analytics) are kept indefinitely, because they are used in statistical comparisons / reports over different periods.
Sharing data with third parties
StayChic only shares your personal information with Google Analytics and Statcounter. We conclude a processing agreement with these companies to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Rights regarding your data
- You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by StayChic.
- You are entitled to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
- You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to . * To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) and passport number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, to your request and can refer you to our website builder.
How do we secure your data?
StayChic takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via .
Disclaimer for Stay Chic
All information on this website – https://www.staychic.com/ – has been published in good faith and is for informational purposes only. StayChic offers no absolute guarantees with regard to the completeness, reliability and accuracy of the data mentioned on its website. Any action that you take as a visitor on the basis of the information on this website is considered an action at your own risk. Prices and products on the StayChic website can differ from reality. StayChic cannot be held liable for possible losses and / or damage in connection with the use of our website.
Links to external websites
You can visit other websites through our website by following hyperlinks to external websites. Although StayChic strives to provide its website exclusively with quality links, we have no control over the (nature of the) content of these websites. Links to external websites cannot be considered as a recommendation for the content of these websites. The owner (s) and / or content of these websites may change unannounced before StayChic has the option to remove the relevant (bad) link.
Please note that as soon as you leave the StayChic website, other websites have their own privacy policies and conditions. StayChic has no control over this. It is recommended that you review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such sites before concluding an agreement or making information available.
By using our website, you indicate that you have read and accepted this disclaimer.
If the content of this disclaimer changes, the added information will be published here.